Thursday, September 15, 2005

 
Winter 05-6 Free To Freeze

OLD MAN But the houses by the country club are getting
subsidies!

POL Hey, they're awfully big. Takes a lot of fuel.

OLD MAN And we're left with nothing!

POL Let me assure you that you're on the list. That's
why I'm here.

OLD MAN I think the lady next door is long dead. Her cat meowed
all last night.

POL Didn't smell anything in the hall.

OLD MAN She'd harden up too fast for that.

POL Hell, you look like you're in your eighties. Ever
think that maybe it's maybe your time too? Good Christ
it's cold in here! I can't stay! How can you stand it?

OLD MAN Please! Can't you do something for me? I'm beg...

POL I'll tell you what. Whip out your wizened dick and
I'll light a match under it. And don't forget to vote
Republican if you get through this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?