Sunday, October 02, 2005

 
The Education


Corpses still stink but Jay Alldough is on the ground securing construction contracts for GOP donors.

"Making hay while the shines go," he explains.

I understand the president has made sure most workers will get minimum wage only. I wonder what the Department of Labor has to say.

"The what? I needed a laugh. Thanks."

Nonetheless, your clients may not get labor peace.

"Remember the picture off all those submerged school buses in New Orleans? Well,we'll shake 'em out and send 'em to Mexico. They'll come back as one continuous yellow spick- train. One look at it and the workers will zip their mouths all right!"

I'm speechless. It's our axis of evil!

"Hey! You do what you have to do to maximize profit. Such a simple idea even a liberal should understand it."

You'll make millions,won't you? On misery.

"One man's meat. I have no idea what I'll take in. It's a dynamic. I grind the organ and let the monkey shift for himself."

Sounds like you lucked into the bank.

"Virtue is its own reward. And luck is for idiots. Many admire what I do. Your job is to live with that. And don't blame me because you have no connections. Most Americans become slaves by choice. And most of the others waste their time. Politics is the highest good!"

I thought religion was.

"Good to be seen because Church advantages in who you meet there, not faggot ministers or angels in cloudy bleachers singing chords of asshole tolerance."

Ever read Sinclair Lewis? Never thought the George Babbitts would take over the world.

"Well we did while you just so weakly scoffed. This administration finally FINALLY put the absurd eggheads in their place. Hat in hand. Begging. Beneath contempt. Sounds like I'm describing Democrats, doesn't it?"

We finally had a point of agreement.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?