Monday, November 14, 2005

 
Little American Ways


I liked Merits when I was at USC.

When your testimony has merit...?

Well,anyway,thanks for this generic one. It's good.

Anything else you want?...to trade for that is.

USC football scores? When I'm to be released from this stupidity?

The scores for a bit of intelligence. If I get the smallest jigsaw piece my superiors will let me soften things a bit more.

Loved Tastycakes when I did grad work at Penn.

We don't have Penn on your record. Thank you.

Welcome. But another example of ineptitude,if I may be allowed to say so.

Anyway, less attitude, more information will eventually drop you in that same block in Rome we borrowed you from.
Or even your home country if that's your wish.

I don't know. I'm getting used to this orange suit.

Uh huh. Well,I'll have to pass the baton soon.

To the bad cop,of course. I suppose he'll have a creative use for it.

Is your Arabic as good?

Your little American ways might get me to speak it. From a nightmare, I suppose. Better find a translator.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?