Sunday, December 04, 2005

 

Senator


Jesus H. Christ! How many more of these meetings did you
schedule? We're practically down to dogcatchers. All these
petty officials on the take! Always a mistake to leave DC.
Big Time...there.

So, instead of extorting fancy travel, like my colleagues,
I’m mending fences.

Why they gotta sesaw onto the Lear, pockets so stuffed!
Let me tell you, Sonny, I’ll be canonized someday.

Even the scotch tastes better at the office...and, by the way,
never never allow me to be photographed with a cigarette!

Man, how can anybody give these things up? They just
expand you!

Give me that cell phone. I think I've unwound enough to
read memo line there.

This sonofabitch! Wants favors but...in a traditional sentiment
that’s very nearly Shakespearian: Money talks, bullshit walks.

He did? How m...?

Quarter mil? The automobile industry of this country must be
protected! It built America!

But how it's to be protected depends on a trip on that little
red float plane to their lodge in the Upper Peninsula.

Phone him back and tell him that he has caught the train
awfully late, and that I require, besides the lodge thing,
a regular schedule of giving at the office. Like United Fund.

Hey! Bible says he can’t get to heaven anyway, but he can
purchase a measure of paradise here.

Now get the fuck out of here and send in--you already sent in
the grasping clowns--the whores.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?