Friday, March 10, 2006

 
I Saw the Harbor Lights: A Tragedy

a/ Got to know Emir at the camel races . God brick
of a guy.

b/ You bet on those things?

a/ Is the Cardinal a Catholic?

a/ Which one?

b/ Always the question. In the larger context, who do I give the check to when lobbyists drop by for coffee after the meal. I never avoided moral problems,though. Why I’m reelected.

a/ Well the ports deal’s in the toilet. Should you give back...?

b/ I’m sorry. Not familiar with the term.

a/ Lose-lose for them.

b/ Win-win for us.

a/ How do you figure?

b/ Incessantly! Anyway, Republicans got to prove we’re not the megalomaniac’s rubber stamps one percent of the time. And the money, as always, is nice.

a/ How ‘bout Democrats?

b/ I’m sorry. Not familiar with that term either.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?