Thursday, March 16, 2006

 
Impeach!...or...?

Old Hand/ Impeach? A fog. By the time you cut into the bags of these evil feather merchants, guy is back home being worshiped by other Executive and Corporate miscreants.

Idealist/ Sounds Mafia.

OH/ More exactly than any of us’ll ever know.

I/ Censure?

OH/ A game. Did it to Jackson. Later expunged. Want that same endless loop wasting billions?

I/ Like the war? Okay then arrest! Throw the cards down!

OH/ His defense: just politics. If it’s not, then try legislature first. The retailers. You want Sicily?
All in cages while lawyers and judges scream?

I/ I’d like to see that. Their despicable act on view!

OH/ Not entirely. Many Dems as dazed as rape victims.
Their case: Tried being nice.

And might as well add Old-Line Republicans babbling
an insanity strategy.

I/ None of that flies. Patsies got rewarded too.

OH/ Anyway, Modern Repubs’d get the whole deal catered.
Plus ask for ministers and strippers.

I/ Even I think that dichotomy’s a stretch.

OH/ Not so. Dem’s convention like Methodist picnic;
GOP ran pimps into nervous exhaustion

I/ And their trial defense when this grand day comes?

OH/ The finger.

I/ As always, then?

OH/ Something to count on at least.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?