Thursday, April 13, 2006

 
Building America On #8 Green

/Listen and don’t be a fool. I can get a gang of spicks to do the work for half.

//Then somebody’ll move to unionize the project.

/Hey! Done in two weeks! Guaranteed. Union can’t get traction that fast.

//Well, I do have some sympathy. My ancestors were humiliated by “No Irish Need Apply” signs.

/There you go! Be a real patriot! Pay the gouging Yankees back!

//To the spicks, I’m the gouging Yankee.

/Not so! Believe me, they’re smart enough to shut their mouths–-except to sing in Spanish.

//And what if immigration agents come round?

/Totally remote. But I’ll be there all the time to take care of anything that comes up.

//Ah hah! Your fee on top of...

/All-inclusive. One-stop shopping.

//Let’s hurry and putt out. Some foursome of drunks coming to the tee. Hear them?

/Captains of Industry in the loose mode.

//You have a sense of humor. I’m amazed.

/We don’t have time. I can have full component onsite tomorrow. Work till they drop.

//I don’t know...still worried about morality of...

/Hey! That’s what you got confession for. I’m pushing the button.

//Okay.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?