Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 
Fun @ NSA

-Man, is this guy's some fuck-talker! The really dumb girls like the paisans. Hairy Ape Syndrome.

-Who's the broad?

-Breathy. Sexy. You recognize her!

-Shit yes! Now I do! Wow! My favorite actress! I'll take my turn when Super-Ghinny signs off. Who can’t talk at least some dirty shit?

-It's...shame we can't listen. Just a database collection thing as you know.

-Wouldn't dare without a court order. As we both understand.

-Why, we’re understanding now! Such a thing could be abused. And if something does...fall your way, you end it quickly.

-Jesus Christ! And I thought she was whorey onscreen!
Did you hear what she just said?

-No, and neither did you.

-Goddamn law prevents us from doing our job!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?