Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 
Oval Office, 20xx

CORPORATES
We've decided on war.

PRESIDENT
Then it's up to me. Congress will bug out as usual.

CORPORATES
You can say that it's up to you.

PRESIDENT
Fiction, huh? I'm to do what I'm told?

CORPORATES
Bingo!

PRESIDENT
There's a small matter of money. We'll have to do it on plastic, with the Chinese buying the debt. Dangerous.

CORPORATES
Not at all. China is a corporate branch.
Thus we're paying ourselves, well not the country,
the corporations.

PRESIDENT
You're raping the nation and you want me to go down
in history as The Great Enabler!

CORPORATES
Savior! We'll write the history and that's what we'll say. Deniers ending up face down in various
bodies of water.

PRESIDENT
A bitter day when you talked me into this office.

CORPORATES
Freedom exists in not having choices. Your pen?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?