Monday, August 07, 2006

 
Butter

-Made me look fat.

-Hey we all look fat except for Bobby O.

-And our life expectancy beats his.

-Even so,you wouldn't eat anything...read the newspaper.

-I don't. I don't like to see my name. It's fiction.

-Well your bust of butter was real. Hope the FBI got a picture.

-Hey! I'm in a good mood. I'd be doing the same stuff in
their place.

-It's your unbirthday.

-My what?

-In Alice in Wonderland. You get one birthday and the rest uns. My kids told me.

-Well my birthday was great. Thank everybody. Let them know.
Some of the guys think it's only criticism.

-Chef is Mario's brother. He's a good one. Like Italian farmhouse
cooking. No fancy-pantsy.

-Pretty good sculpture guy too.

-Thought you didn't like it.

-Didn't say that.

-I know you thirty years and I still can't read you.

-Let's leave it that way.

-We got one or two projects,now that the birthday is over.

-Patience. It's a breathe easy time. Day off. Except tell
Bobby O put five C's in Mario’s brother's pocket.

-He's at the Waldorf. A pastry guy.

-Canolis to die for!

-Weren't they?

-And tell Bobby O not to get lost on his way to the kitchen.

-Those...chef's outfits don't have pockets do they?

-He's not the brightest knife in the drawer,so give him
safety pin. Like for a diaper.

-They’re all paper now.

-That's not right.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?