Sunday, August 27, 2006

 
Rocco travels from South Philadelphia

(to far Roxborough,meeting old St John Neumann HS buddy, Mickey Gee-Gee,manager of local A-1 Minimart,
at Dalessandro's. Counterman chimes in at end.)

-Rocco! Buddy! ‘sup?

-Nothin’. Except just hadda see the nun about little Rocco’s tuition. We made a schedule.

-One like the energy plan set up by the White House by the oldies but oilies,
Georgie and Dickie?

-Nah,that one’s fuckin unique. State of the Art. Fuck the middle-class guy till
his eyes smoke.

-What are friends for?

-Is Political Science over? I need orders! Why I stand here with a piece of paper
and a pen. And YOU I see too much of!

-Hey! I work across the street!

-Not you. The other dick-head!

-I come once a year!

-That’s hell of a problem!

-Get me a cheesesteak,if it’s not too much trouble working between wisecracks.

-I’ll speed it up–need some lead in your pencil.

-We all do. Same.

-Whatever happened to please?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?