Monday, October 02, 2006

 
The Possibility of Cash


Hey! Forbes’ Billionaire list,huh? I’m lucky you take my call.

Well,I don’t know where they get their figures.
I just don’t know. It’s a devilishly complex picture.

Never mind all that! Congratulations! You should sound happier!

Agree. Not exactly crying poormouth,but...

The president’s tax cuts,besides being a tonic for the entire nation...

Have aided me immeasurably? Well,somewhat.

You’re a conservative,all right. And a great one!

Here it comes!

If the opposition gets in...

Bye bye Christmas?

Seriously,we need you to double your contribution. At the least.

Ouch!

Little pain now,to avoid...

Okay. Okay. No more pitching! Please! I’m on the team.
But the social workers they made me add to the board
do continue to insist we’re totally fucking the little guy.

Policy. When he gets sick of the continuous reaming,
he’ll get off his raw ass and get to work!

I agree,but they warn of political costs.

That’s our bag. We take care of that. Can I have that check sooner than later?

Done! You have no conscience. I have one and sit here wondering sometimes.

Uh huh. Well we can’t afford that luxury. By the way,regulations are brutal.
Anyway that cash is possible?

Cash is always possible.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?