Friday, December 15, 2006

 
Rocco and the Bookie

-Rove’s the fuckin Satan,whispering into dope’s earpiece so he can answer questions. It’s so fuckin pitiful that people can be for that moron!

-In politics,as in literature and life,we are amazed at the choices of our friends.

-English Major from great University of Pennsylvania graduates to being a bookie. A triumph!

-It’s nice work. Clever work. Very human.

-And I’ll bet you voted for that cocks...

-What odds? But I did,my legitimate side craved those tax cuts.

-What legitimate side?

-Beauty parlors all over our lush Delaware Valley.

-Figures. Another form of illusion. Like thinking we have a president when we got a drooler who couldn’t find his ass with both hands without Rove’s handbook.

-Uh huh. Love the passion,Rocco,but it’s not commerce. I must stop
elsewhere,then check my laptop and cell.

-Big shot! Self-ordained. South Philadelphia too small for him!

-Eagles giving five at Washington?

-Eagles for two hundred. They double,margin at least ten.

-I almost hope you win,you’re so upset. Best thing about being a minor criminal is you prosper under both parties! So I keep
an equal temperament.

-I hope you’re very proud of yourself.

-I definitely am. I run an honest business. Not many can say
the same.

-Crooked business!

-There is nothing,no no nothing,like the clashed edges of two words that kill!

-Get the fuck outa here!

-Wallace Stevens if you want to google him.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?