Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 
Rocco and Penn's Lone Republican

Well if it isn't the only Republican from the University of Pennsylvania!

Slight exaggeration--but I'm only here for ice cream for my mother, Rocco!
Let's straighten out the world another time.

You've always been a good boy. Growing up I remember all the old ladies
saying it. Now you're a good boy for the Bush Administration. Carrying water.
Or is that piss?

I've had minor administration consultancies, yes.

How 'bout Iraq. You help beat that dead horse?

No. Just economic issues.

Like that's not one! Anyway, what’s it like to work for a dope? Upholding the policy
of those who rape the country?

Intellectualism is highly overrated in a president. I'll skip the rest as vastly oversimple.

Well, one good thing. Rocco's One-Percent Solution!

Gotta go!

You hafta listen to me. I'm bigger.

Make your point if there is one in there. Mamas butter pecan'll melt.

The Republican crooks they're putting in jail now--and I applaud!--
represents about one percent of the total crop of GOP thieves. Grand Old Purloiners!

No one should steal.

Tell that to your Republican buddies.

You keep saying Republican. I'm really a Conservative! And a Libertarian!
We visit the Republican Party!

Yeah? Well you’ve gone native!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?