Thursday, February 22, 2007

 
Fourth Estate

-Patting a stripper on the ass not news
for him. Now painting her tits
with honey and then...?

-We are all of us honorable men!

-Park your high horse outside.
I got kids in private schools.

-We’ve become money
changers in the temple.

-Yeah, some fanatic chased us out but
we’re back with a particular vengeance.
For truth and horror and the Arcadian woof!

-Back? Nobody’s outside.
We ARE the temple!

-Shake any buck and some dirt flies off.
Grownups know this like their own shit.

-Goo goo gah gah I quit!

-Again? You’re not allowed. Much crying
wolf locks you in place and thus
you fit the tenor of the entire country:
Righties jerk off to knowing your place.

-Appropriate. My whole life is jerking off.

-You just need a girlfriend.

-So they prattle. So when you get one
it proves to be a fully human being.

-Bummer. Though once you learn to screw
your friends, your path it showeth gold!

-I will quit. You’ll make me. Corroding!

-Hey! What can I say? I’m Everyman!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?