Tuesday, April 03, 2007

 
Dialog Under a Bridge

-Liberty! We share it!

-Yeah? What you got this week?

-Just the usual.

-Hey! Look at these cans. Leave something in them. Don’t scrape out every bit.
That how you got rich?

-Be careful. You’re just repeating Culture War nonsense.

-Well, I got the liberty to do that. I got the freedom, right?

-Now that’s just sarcasm. I can bring my garbage elsewhere, you know.

-You just like my spot under the bridge...and you bring it here so you don’t
hafta pay anybody. Ever do anything that doesn’t fuck somebody?

-Even if I were you, and, yes, getting fucked in the ordained, natural
course of events, I’d celebrate the freedom people thirst for in this world.
And come here for! America!

-That’s beautiful. I’d like to have a chat with each one! And what the
hell’s all this frozen spinach?

-E coli scare.

-So, give it to me?

-You’re free not to eat it.

-Nah, I’ll cook it up tonight. Maybe it’ll do the job, cuz I can’t take
any more of this liberty!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?