Friday, May 04, 2007

 
In a Small City, USA

POLICEMAN
He’s a dickie waver! University neighborhood.

REPORTER
Street name? My editor fussy.

POLICEMAN
Caught him redhanded!

REPORTER
Had really been going at it then?

POLICEMAN
Serious shit. No joke. But how you expect me remember? More than a
week ago. How you expect me remember?

REPORTER
What’s specific charge?

POLICEMAN
How the fuck would I know? I don’t keep track of perverts.

REPORTER
Well I know. Been in a cell a week and no charge. Ever hear of
habeas corpus?

POLICEMAN
Yeah! That’s that shit down at Guantanamo. Like to send you and the queer
down there to join those Ay-rab faggots down there! Put ME in charge
of the world oh boy!

REPORTER
Thought you were.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?