Monday, May 28, 2007

 
Night Posse

Discretion, plus fear
of temper had me
refuse. Thus I

never shredded icy
moonlit rows

to breathe in
shadows.



Sunday May 27, 2007

The Emergency

INTRO
Look! I’m local law enforcement. I have no comment about
federal, uh, comment. I just know a threat is here in the District, and I’ll answer questions about that.

Q
How much of a threat?

A
Half the district is covered, but only at a depth of about eight feet. Seems to be receding or shrinking or something, but top is unstable.

Q
What caused this pile?

A
I don’t know. Like you, I just know what I’ve read or seen on TV.

Q
Best theory is that it emanated from all the Christian college Jesus-freak “scholars” Bush administration hired. Isn’t that right?

A
I don’t know. No comment.

Q
Make war, not love?

A
Excuse me?

Q
At any rate, the pile advances, no?

A
Good chance we’ll stop it, or at least contain it. Back of the room there...Miss!

Q
What does the pile consist of? Can you tell us that?

A
Mush.

--------

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?