Friday, June 29, 2007

 
Power Shoes

-Completely lousy timing! Madame’s voice shook and that’s a killer.
Her statement suffered.

-Well what do you expect me...?

-Fire ‘im!

-I’m not gonna fire every marginal faggot who talks about her shoes.

-But it‘s the last thing she heard before going in front of the cameras!

-Accident! She OVERheard. Nothing directed to her. Whisper!

-Look! you little sonofabitch! What’s hard to understand here?
Unless YOU wish to be fired!

-Well first, you little sonofabitch, what gives you the power...? If you look
at the table of organization I should be firing you, you you sonofabitch!

-Boys boys boys! Can a lady inject herself into this imaginative argument?
Let me take the responsibility of speaking to all our young men and women,
and telling them that comments about Madame’s couture are out of bounds.

-Well that won’t establish who’s in charge of anything around here!

-I thought Madame was. Or is it just my inner woman speaking?

-This whole place is inner woman!

-Suits you perfectly!

-Listen to Mr Lisp there!

-Boys! Now you don’t want me to bring your darkly masculine hissy tiff
to Madame, do you? Let her just worry about the World, no?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?