Sunday, July 08, 2007

 
The Almost Overnight

-I’m sorry. It’s my little daughter.
...

-Now you smell like puke.

-She had a problem.

-Now you got one. Me!

-Oh please don’t go!

-Lotta women out there.

-Yes, but how many smell like puke?

-That’s not funny Why would you say that? And why would you think
it was funny?

-I got that from my father. He called it wit.

-Nit-wit, more like.

-I...was hoping for romance. And failing that, sex.

-You people never say anything straight out. You always hafta be figuring out
what you mean.

-You look different with your clothes on. Even more Italian. Have you seen
that film Goodfellas?

-Seen every film ever made. You gotta because of all the boredom.

-Well, perhaps we’ll glimpse each other in 7-11 or Home Depot. Like two ships that pass in the night.

-What else would they do?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?