Thursday, August 23, 2007

 
Do You Have Faith in God Above?

-I thought it was a debate. He said nothing and so I carried
on with the talking points. I don't understand. Then in the middle,
he left. Left!

-We have footage. Tomorrow's commercial: COWARD QUIET. Next day,
COWARD FLEES.

-But...what...?

-Let's salute technical first. Tape loop which repeats three times
and then destroys itself. Neat! Fed into his earphone.

-What did it say?

-DOO-y MOO-y.

-Cut it out!

-The little girl they lost?

-I heard something but don't...

-At a turnpike rest stop. They had given her kitten few days before.
It ran away and she chased it. Truck took both out.

-Jesus Christ!

-Whatever. Anyway DOO-y etc what she said in ambulance.
Nonsense? Her name for cat? Who knows?

-I've been in politics quite a while and I...well that turns
my stomach!

Bingo! You hire me to do things you can't stomach. That's the deal.
Not the New Deal or the Fair Deal, but the Real Deal!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?