Monday, August 13, 2007

 
Future Candidate


-I ask you to consider voting for me. Would you like a white straw boater
or a pin with red white and blue ribbons?

-Don’t bother. We’re dying from The Plague.

-When I’m elected I’ll end The Plague!

-Too late for us.

-Hang in there! Scrape a few thousand together and go to a medicine auction. But right now, would you pay a hundred for a photo with me?

-Nah. We look like shit!

-Buck up! Country wasn’t built by whiners.

-Easy for you to say. Rich boy. We’re still waiting for that trickle-down.

-Waiting is the courage of your class! Well, I’d shake your hand but all the green spots on there put me off.

-Pray for us!

-Hey! 22'd Century! Don‘t hafta put on that religious crap anymore!
The God-Shit went downhill after 2050.

-It’s our Faith! Still!

-Too bad. But I’m filling out absentee ballots right now for this crew–-
noble exit gestures. And as a reward, TV gang’ll leave you the bones
from their rib lunches. Sauce is to die for! Hey! That’s funny! To die for?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?