Friday, September 21, 2007

 
Mesopotamian Fable

A duck met a clusterfuck going down the road. Said duck to clusterfuck,
What are you exactly? You’re so shapeless, like black water rolling.

CF
Move it, Quacko, or I’ll blast that little feathered dick right off you!

DUCK
I get it now! You’re a clusterfuck!

CF
We don’t like that term. And what we don’t like we...

DUCK
I know, you kill, or threaten loudly. The beauty is you’re a clusterfuck
within a clusterfuck. It’s an aesthetic!

CF
Uh huh. Well there’s work to do for fuckin freedom and all that shit,
so I can’t really chat.

DUCK
I’d work like hell to lay you an egg to celebrate Iraq, but I’m the wrong sex.

CF
Coulda fooled me. You look soft, like a woman. But, anyway, sayonara,
waddling asshole.





Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?