Tuesday, September 04, 2007

 
Much

I had wine for my friends, but always brought something
for their two dogs,so I decided to stop at the New Super
Wonder Warehouse Store. Half out of curiosity.

-Hey! This whole aisle for dog biscuits?

CLERK
This one and the next two.

-How many...?

CLERK
Three hundred or so choices.

-These are little dogs and...

CLERK
We’re not free to give advice. You’re in the charcoal section–I call it. Gives them nice breath.

-I could use a few of those myself.

CLERK
I don’t understand. These, and the other two aisles, are
dog biscuits,Sir,for dogs. My hand computer lists
seven aisles for breath mints and antacids,401 to 408.

-I’d be exhausted before I got there.

CLERK
Jet skates at the end of each aisle. Machine takes
dollar bills.

-This is as far as I’m going. I’m closing my eyes and
plucking one.

CLERK
Oh Sir! That’s never recommended. You have free choice.

-Don’t need the propaganda,thanks. I’m heading for that
cashier over there. Guy in front has only a bathtub.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?