Tuesday, October 16, 2007

 
The Christian Soldier


-You run a huge operation.

-Sort of Conglomerate for Christ!

-And wear several hats.

-Let me show you a couple.

-I didn’t mean literally.

-I mean everything literally. This one’ll surprise you.

-A beret! My oh my! But I don’t see...

-Soft, no angles. It represents the aesthetic of Faith, its beauty.

-I can’t get over the image of you under it!

-But...this one won’t surprise.

-World War Two surplus from Lou’s Army and Navy Store?

-My helmet for the coming Race Wars.

-Is that Christ-like?

-Not the impotent wimp in the garden, no, but my commander, wrapped
in bandoliers!

-I’m speechless!

-Then I won’t recruit you. We’re looking for folks to stand up at PTAs!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?