Friday, October 05, 2007

 
Dealing In the Army


-Odd conversation to have in a war zone, but I’m tasked to find out about
your re-enlistment plans. Hell of a cash bonus out there now!

-Save your breath, I’m going with Blackwater. Like, almost ten times the salary
and no chickenshit!

-I’m sorry to hear of your projected walk on the wild side. But where will they be when you’re coming round to retirement?

-Right here. Iraq is Forever!

-I mean pension and...

-Hey! I just buy an annuity with about one fifth of my salary. Better than the dinky one the army gives.

-I’m really shocked! You are so Army!

-No fuckin longer! And speaking of cash bonuses, got one in my back pocket
for you to come onboard!

-You representing them now?

-I’ve done a bit of work.

-That’s not legal.

-Let’s not be too literal. Except in THIS !

-Wow! How much is that?

-We won’t bother counting.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?