Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 
GOP Foursome – 1st Tee

VOTING MACHINE EXEC
Well, what’s the bet?

CONGRESSMAN
I’m betting your programmers have it just right.

VOTING MACHINE EXEC
Just.

CONGRESSMAN
And your guys?

LOBBYIST
They’ll be grateful after Wednesday’s vote.

CONGRESSMAN
I require such emotion upfront.

LOBBYIST
Consider it done!

CONGRESSMAN
WHEN it’s done.

MAFIA DON
I’m the only convicted criminal here. Twice inside, but now legit.
Well, legit as you guys. (Much privileged laughter)

MAFIA DON (cont) Y’know? My caddy’s a literature student or something.
He even quoted some Jew writer to me. Milton John or something. They also serve who only fuck you up the ass! It’s amazing the vulgar shit they got in college today!

CONGRESSMAN
Like all revolutionaries, all talk.

MAFIA DON
I’ll still slip him a C-Note. I used to work for a living.

VOTING MACHINE EXEC
Why spoil disobedience?











Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?