Wednesday, October 03, 2007

 
The Witness

-Well, I’m not sure it’s a clean choice. I mean really random.

-Oh they hacked the computers at first, the way they once did
with elections. We have them perfect now. Thus, you were
chosen randomly and honestly. I’m afraid you’re it.

-I could refuse.

-Not advisable.

-All my friends know I’m against. I haven’t been shy.

-Makes no difference. You’re an American citizen. You’ll represent us all
at this particular torture.

-Card says B197 type.

-Oooo! That’s the nastiest!

-It’s all so horrible!

-Can be. Look, why make a big deal? You just have to witness.
You’re behind glass and the sounds are piped in.

-Can the victim see me?

-They make sure he can. You’re Decency.

-He? Meaning it can’t be a woman.

-There are a few. The fellows get a bigger charge out of them, really.

-I’m so ashamed to think of it. It’ll make me complicit!

-You’re already that.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?