Saturday, November 10, 2007

 
Bonjo and Itzykitzy

When my friends landed an agent who pursued a recording contract, they asked me about their chances.

Why not? You’re as good as Bonjo and Itzykitzy

That dropped a rube curtain. She said their musicianship was nil, and he just looked crushed.

Was then I affirmed once more you could never say the right thing to
sensitive types.

Time farted by and they forgot their dream and landed a rug cleaning franchise. They still jam with some Chamber friends occasionally, but not much time.

At the tenth anniversary of the rug thing, I was invited to a big party at their McMansion. There I discovered a whole wall dedicated to Bonjo and Itzykitzy, their CDs, posters, etc.

The sensitive must be allowed to change their minds, the rest of us with great caution always.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?