Tuesday, January 22, 2008

 
Heavens


-Holy Shit! Oh excuse me.

-No problem. That’s merely vulgarity, manners. I can take a bit of that.

-Just that I was surprised! Then...you are Republican?

-That’s right, heh heh.

-But that leaves out half the population in this country.

-Fuck ‘em.

-Oh my God! Excuse me again, but...

-You get tired of the boat-rocking. Leave things alone and I have less to do.

-How about heaven? I mean, will all these Repub–?

-Maybe a parallel one. They’re too freakin boring to have around.

-I concur. But, anyway, the Dems really out of luck?

-Too much experimenting...and fornicating.

-How about Republican fornicating?

-No such deal. What passes for it they can keep doing in their parallel heaven.

-So it’s Hell for the Democrats?

-Don’t know yet. They complain even more than Satan. Too unsteady a brew
to put them together. I might create another Earth and let them beat upon
each other’s eardrums and read each other’s reports. Anyway, they’ll think it’s heaven not to be perpetually screwed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?