Wednesday, March 19, 2008

 
They’re Out There !


-People are just walking away from their houses! Owe much more than
they’re worth.

-A contract is sacred! Period!

-Then what do you suggest?

-Public floggings covered by CNN.

-Well, that’d discourage some. But there’s a little matter known as The Law.

-A little matter indeed. And that’s all it is.

-Wouldn‘t bet against your suggested demonstration, or you.

-You show wisdom. Just a shot-glass of that’ll gain you wealth.

-I do my best.

-But can you handle a whip?

-I’ll lay it on with singular viciousness.

-And with some speed! I’ll pay by the stroke!

-You’re relishing the image.

-You’re wrong there. It’s a duty. My Great Great Great Grandfather beat
his workers.

-Taught them their place?

-Well put. Their place can turn into a bloody one right now, if they so chose.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?