Tuesday, April 15, 2008

 
The Bill

SENATOR
I can’t understand all this technical shit! That’s for the queer-o-nerds!
How am I supposed to vote on the whole fuckin mess?

ASSISTANT
You’re against it. Word came from way on high.

SENATOR
Well I always listen! But I need talking points. Face-time on Wolf Blitzer scheduled right after the vote.

ASSISTANT
We’re sneaking in Exxon-Mobil guy to give you those.

SENATOR
Dressed as a woman?

ASSISTANT
That was another administration.

SENATOR
Boy were they a fuckin bunch of crooked sleazebags!

ASSISTANT
(whisper) Takes one to know...

SENATOR
What was that?

ASSISTANT
I was going to say. Takes one like you, a straight-talker with your famous
built-in shit detector to...!

SENATOR
Uh huh? Well my shit detector is kicking in at present.

ASSISTANT
Truly Sir, I...!

SENATOR
Don’t apologize. I expect treachery all round and I’m rarely disappointed.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?