Sunday, June 08, 2008

 
Hell


-You’ll have two channels. One is Chick Flicks only; the other, Bitter,
Middle-Aged Women-–mostly hammer-on-the-head documentaries
on that one.

-Specific punishment all right. Fluff and Anger. What did I do to...?

-Probably what you didn’t do. Your inaction revealed more than any abuse.

-Just trying to get by. I don’t think life should be a mystery where you’re
always guessing. Say it straight out and I’ll think about it!

-Be all that as it was, are you willing to be re-educated? Sensitized?

-No. How much for a few sports channels?

-Everything for sale, huh? Like the planet you came from.

-How about Heaven?

-I can’t get in there, even with a visa. But I suspect it’s Really Big Money.

-One hand washes the other.

-It’s a clean place all right.

-Yeah, well here I am at any rate. I can’t watch those fem shows. I’ll puke.

-It’s an extreme punishment okay. Maybe we can work something out.

-I’ve come to the right place.

-Sent.

-Whatever.

-----
No posts till 6/17

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?