Thursday, June 19, 2008

 
Initial Conference


-First, Congratulations! We spent more than we wanted, but...

-Here I are! E-fuckin-lected!

-You’re to vote the party, no matter what you say in or out of the chamber.

-But, my district!

-Rarely, you can vote your district when it conflicts with leadership.
Special circumstances, and we’ll discuss them thoroughly at the time.

-Isn’t there a third way? Individual? Free? Especially on a bill meaning
practically nothing, say? I’m known as a bit of a maverick. My brand!

-No.

-But my reputation!

-Reputation? Hey! We got blatant thieves, depraved philanderers, and compulsive faggots!

-But they know how to vote?

-You’re a quick study! What a future you’ve got!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?