Tuesday, August 19, 2008

 
Rocco & Billy O’s Kid, the Counterman


-Whattsamatta Uncle Rocco? You look peak-ed. Something in that newspaper?

-Extent of Republican corruption take my breath away!

-I’m just a beginner, but I can’t think Democrats gonna change that much.

-Hey! If only twenty-five percent, that’s terrific!

-I won’t hold my breath.

-Don’t. That’s what the Righty thieves want you to do. I really hafta talk
to you more.

-This is enough! Put it in a video game and I’ll play it.

-My God, has it come to that? Your generation will be totally screwed!

-Hey! We won’t know it. Our eyes glaze over, like, permanently.

-Like an ox!

-Yeah. They get a lot of fuckin’, yes?


As all should, Rocco talks to the generations in South Philadelphia.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?