Thursday, September 04, 2008

 
Snapshots From GOP Convention


Motto: Fascism! Bring it in!

MCCAIN
White-on-white. (“Makeup!”)

PALIN
Chroming up
the leaking truck.

THOMPSON
Ham 'n...
ham.

LIEBERMAN
Who licks
can bite.

THE WIVES
We're wives.

BUSH & CHENEY (lurking presences)
Gravitas of those
who've murdered,
tortured. (Hey! just ragtops.
Like spicks in sheets.)

MANY
Where are the hookers?
They almost went home,
what with Gustav.

REGISTERED NURSE
I know why I’m here, and it’s
not to give uppers to these snips!
And those millionaire doctor delegates
didn’t specialize in Gerontology.
I did!

SARAH the FASCISTIC HORROR
So I lie! It’s what we do. Mess with me
and you get what they got in Alaska!
Don’t I look sweet, though? Meet me
at the book burning. We’ll throw a
couple of faggots on the fire. Wood, I mean.
Little Republican joke.

JOHN, FINALLY
Feel the love! as I scorn the pussies
and get revenge on the Bushes.




Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?