Friday, October 03, 2008

 
Bailout–the Future


-You’re The Man! I've never known Government
to make such an astute move! Congratulations!

-What can I do for you?

-Well, we can't really plan around here until we know
where we stand. Uh...what our number is on the list?

-Top secret, Amigo. Can't...

-For old time's sake. We’re sinking! Lotta people that you know
will be turning their keys back to the car dealer!

-Well...from the side of my eye I do see a number. 68.

-We're doomed! Holy shit! Can you do anything?
Any fuckin thing? We’ll be wiped out before then.

-We're in a mess here! New office, desks, computers,
crap everywhere!

-You...gotta work when you leave there. That has to be
foremost in your mind. I hope you don't mind my
pointing that out?

-Not at all. Just a home truth. Ooops, now the list has
fluttered to the cluttered floor. I’m a poet. Hey! When I pick it up,
number has become 4. How about that? Must be force-field
down there or something.

-God, Science is wonderful!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?