Thursday, October 30, 2008

 
Rocco & Super Fair Jerry

SF JERRY
Okay then. 150 thousand for clothes. That's the accounting
from Sarah Palin's campaign. A fact.

ROCCO
How do you know they weren't stolen? Or strongarmed
from these stores with threats?

SF JERRY
I go by the newspaper account, which is based on
reading of the published finances. I never judge and
I certainly don't speculate, Left or Right.

ROCCO
Don't you think a Hockey Mom'd go to Sears or Pennys?

SF JERRY
I don't know much about women. I had three sisters
and a mother and I'm still in a daze.

ROCCO
About everything!

SF JERRY
Sticks and stones...

ROCCO
That's where you're wrong. Just look at McNasty's campaign.
Dr Goebbels but with a whiter, puffier face. Words intended to hurt
very often hurt.

SF JERRY
Not me. Besides, you're partisan. I'm not.

ROCCO
You're a useless weight on the earth. Fart in a windstorm. To mix
my metaphors.



SF JERRY
Insult for rhetorical advantage. Won't work with me. And I consciously avoid
metaphors and all colorful language.

ROCCO
Nothing works! If Marilyn Monroe were alive I'd like her
to rub her cunt in your face!

SF JERRY
And I'd say "Young woman! Cease and desist! Perhaps a psychiatrist could fathom why you would thrust yourself forth so."

ROCCO
You bit that bait. Speculation never being your bag.

SF JERRY
I erred. Let's stick to the present and be equitable
to all parties. Now and forever.

ROCCO
That's why you're called Super Fair Jerry! Fanfare with kazoos, please.

SF JERRY
A good man, I hope.

ROCCO
Yeah, drain a body of blood and that's what you get!


Rocco contends in S Philadelphia, hotbed of politics and other sports.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?