Thursday, April 30, 2009

 

Rocco and Angie the Animal


ANGIE the ANIMAL
The broads on TV News is too nervous. They're like violin strings. I can't stand it!

ROCCO
I don't hafta ask your solution.

AA
Just go look at my girlfriend at the bakery, always laughing and smiling. People go way off their routes just to see her.

ROCCO
And that's because you keep her that way?

AA
I don't like to brag.

ROCCO
And the pinched, strident ladies vibrating on TV?

AA
Like chalk screeching on a blackboard!

ROCCO
How many can you handle?

AA
Well only one at at time. Hour before broadcast, I'll pop her.
Zip up and move out.

ROCCO
Not very romantic.

AA
Ain't what we're talking about.

ROCCO
Have you written any network presidents?

AA
That's too formal a way. I ain't formal.

ROCCO
What if it doesn’t work?

AA
What's that suit guy say on commercials? I guarantee it!



Rocco runs his Meet and Greet all over South Philadelphia.
Solutions are often proposed.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?