Friday, July 31, 2009

 
Future Hearing


-I didn't listen to you Republicans when you said some bureaucrat
would make the end of life decision for me!

-Well, you shoulda. But there's a caveat: decision outsourced
to my new company, Bye-Bye Inc. Thus private sector, Baby!

-I remember now. You left the Senate in The Big Quit!

-Bingo! Lot of us did. Once Republicans lost the spicks and blacks
and women too, none of us could ever get elected again.
But I held on, and wouldn't leave without a deal by the Dems.
Thus, Bye-Bye Inc.

-And here we are.

-Yeah well, let's cut to the choice. I looked over your shit and
you haven’t got a fuckin chance. Reaper for you! Next!

-Whoa! How about appeal?

-10 thou in cash. Uncle Sam pays me 5 for this dumb hearing,
but you gotta come cocoa personally for any appeal.

-I got the ten here! Take it!

-Thank you! Appeal denied! Next!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?