Tuesday, March 23, 2010

 
When Apostasy Required Course


-Well then I am totally fucked! Goddamn it I was the point man for the cause! Statement after statement. Look at the videos–hundreds. And now I’m to change 180?

-Sounds like you’re meeting us halfway.

-Well that’s the wrong sound! Saturday Night Live‘ll have a field day!

-What’s that expression, “Fool For Christ?” Well, be a fool for the party.

-What about my previous statements? The speeches.
The Town Halls!

-Say you were wrong...or don’t say anything. People expect blatant hypocrisy from your ilk. Don’t worry about it! It’s the Golden Mean in most of American Life anyway!

-I will worry. And I won’t do it!

-You will. As others have. The party has switched and the troopers must fall in line, period.

-Not me!

-Especially you!

-I might surprise all of you!

-Then we’ll let the dogs out. Won’t be pretty.

-You’d do that?

-Well I’d rather pull up the sluice gate and let the cash flow. That wacky Communist, or whatever, gains in the polls as we
fritter here.

-I can beat him without you.

-Not according to our experts.

-Okay then. Okay. I’m forced to deal because of money. Rape is horrible!

-Relax and enjoy it. You’re taking a big one for the party. And that’s honorable!

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?