Monday, May 03, 2010

 
Governor, Adviser


-Don’t sign this bill! We'll be a laughingstock nationally!

-Our core is frothing at the mouth for it.

-And a great many can't walk without their knuckles
dragging on the ground.

-Some are pretty enough. All are beaucoup furious.

-Call in the leaders and craft a compromise.

-Ask them to withdraw it so I don’t have to veto?

-Let's stay in civilization. A tenuous hold at best.

-They won't. It's suicide.

-I'm still hoping they can...and you...still possible to...

-Nonsense! I'm boxed in.

-There'll be boycotts, parades. Demonstrations!
Maybe even more anger than even now!

-I’m forced to embrace our maniacs. I'm signing it.

-And may God have mercy...

-God stays out of politics.

-And Satan laughs his ass off.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?