Friday, July 23, 2010

 
Two Republican Operatives Running Tea Party


1) Man! We’ve done wonders!

2) But never a rest for old wheeler-dealers!

1) Why we could schedule a moon-in at the White House and thousands...!

2) Nobody wants to see old assholes.

1) Just an example. At any rate, a toast to our patron saint, Ronald Reagan!

2) Barry Goldwater.

1) We can have two.

2) Three. Include Joe Goebbels.

1) You’re kidding!

2) Take away the alleged atrocities, and a communications genius light years ahead of his time.

1) Yeah but...

2) Now don’t get all politically correct on me!

1) I’m shocked. And...wouldn’t want our little
conversation to...

2) I trust you.

1) Shouldn’t, or anybody. What if I went to Washington Post?

2) I’d have you killed.

1) Uh huh?

2) Remember that scene in Bourne? Where he snaps Guardian reporter to: This is not a story in a newspaper.
These people will kill you.

1) Sounds deadly serious. You’re pulling my leg, yes?

2) If you wish.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?