Saturday, August 14, 2010

 
Crass Dialog with Lovely Accent


-Well, I've perused the script. And I can't see for the life of me how an actor fits into it.

-You’ll be the Force Field!...it'd help to have read
Confla-great-O Comics.

-I'm not sure we have them in Britain.

-Confla-great-O is everywhere!

-Oh dear.

-Besides, the audience does see you as a person briefly.
Before you morph into Force Field.

-Well, I'm really not sure. Perhaps if...

-Hey! It's a fuckin payday! And they want a cultured voice, not
the usual corn-fed yokels hereabouts.

-Force Fields as British. Should I feel some pride in that?

-Cut the arch horseshit! You need the money.
Upside down on the house and car!

-And, soon, the career.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?