Wednesday, January 05, 2011

 
Rocco and Andy the Milkman


ANDY
You know I’m up anyway. 4 am every morning, but I haven't really slept lately.

ROCCO
You always look awful. Who's to tell?

ANDY
Like you're Rock Hudson? Oops, I can't say him.

ROCCO
Yes you can, if we're judging on looks. On macho code, I edge him out.

ANDY
Anyway, I listen to right wing crazies on the radio.

ROCCO
We shouldn’t scoff. They've taken over the House with foul-haired boys and girls. Are they gloating?

ANDY
Not a bit. Everything is till shit!

ROCCO
Oh well, crazy is a choice then. They could allow some happiness.

ANDY
They can’t knock it off. Maybe it’s the insanity surrounding them in commercials.

ROCCO
Yeah, the dick hardeners and prostate miracles.
All of it decked in gold.

ANDY
I could hide a bar under the yogurt.

ROCCO
Orwell said you put on a mask and
then your face grows to it.

ANDY
So it’s with them?

ROCCO
I don't know. They're too crazy.

Rocco and Andy frequently meet for an egg and pepper breakfast sandwich at Celebre's

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?