Sunday, February 20, 2011

 
Ever Closer To the Pure


-I could pack up and move to China you know!

-To save my ten percent increase? I'm just keeping up
with inflation.

-That's the trouble. But not just! You’re adding to it.

-It's always the same with negotiations. You bellyache so,
we can't move it along.

-I gotta lot to bellyache--!

-One employee running an entire factory of robots!
Try finding that in China or anywhere else!

-I suppose you want more vacation too?

-What vacation? Running the place through my laptop
in some dump of cracked toilets and stinking food? And surrounded by other slaves like myself on "vacation."
No thanks.

-Slave indeed! You can't stay away from the hyperbole!

-Well, we're negotiating.

-My stomach is shot dealing with you!

-I can't do anything about that. Do you want me to run
two factories?

-Funny you should bring that up...

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?