Saturday, March 26, 2011

 
Legal Philosophy 101


-(reading) "Running Pig Hollow Road in his underpants."

-Ah but to understand that, you must attend to a long story.

-No I don't.

Later

-Release him with the suggestion that he run
in another jurisdiction.

-Can't we charge him under decency statutes etc.?

-His hairy balls and ass were covered. And his lawyer will produce photos of teen girls lounging around shopping malls in men's boxer shorts. "Why is my client being singled out?" and on and on.

-Law carries on, doesn't it? Like bullshit.

-I'm gonna stop hiring college grads: Everything's
Philosophy 101!

-The law fascinates!

-It does? Thank God I got just two years and twenty one
days left of this fascination!

-About right for me to occupy that chair.

-Adding insolence to incompetence, are you?

-I'm off to do my duty!

-You still here?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?