Tuesday, December 13, 2011

 
Pillow Talk


-It's always good, that speech. Caught it on CSPAN.

-I'm a little tired of it.

-Then why not give another?

-It must pass under dozens of eyes beforehand. As you know
from your boss.

-Politics is tiresome. Worst the higher you go.

-You got that right. But I come here to forget it.

-That's nigh impossible for both of us.

-Well, just let's keep our little secret.

-I hope so...but your wife gave me that look. Some conference or other. I just dropped in.

-What do you mean, that look?

-Indescribable to males.

-You're just getting a little paranoid. She showed no sign when I gave her watch charges by light. No battery.

-Lovely! So, expect the same for my birthday?

-The strategy works. If I gave both of you different things,
I could get tripped up with her. Asking if she still liked something I really gave you.

-Not necessary anymore. She knows--I’m open to all
kinds of variety!

-Not a thing. Show me the look. Show it to me!

-No use. Too subtle for your sex. Especially a brain
factory like you.

-Nobody dumber mid the ladies.

-I'm training you.

-I suppose so is she. I'll be a total pansy before it's over.

-Now that’s just not possible! Besides...it's never over.

-Christ! Where are the mistresses without the PhDs?

-Yearning for what I got.

-Flattery will get you everywhere.

-What I’m hoping.




Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?