Tuesday, January 17, 2012

 
Love in the Afternoon

-(singing) with Celias up in...

-So long as it's not Carls. Your district wouldn't forgive that.

-Very high a few times and found short hairs on the pillow.

-Highest proportion of churchgoers in the world!

-Yeah but the sermons are abstract, really. Fiery but abstract.
And nobody wants to deal with sex.

-And what does your wife...?

-Like gunmen of old, she's got a partner.

-I hesitate to ask.

-Women soothe each other so much better. We find their network too fuzzy.

-Oh I can see the papers now and hear the TV jerkoffs.
Rural Cesspool!

-We have a small city or two in my bailiwick. And the activities in question are quite decidedly urban.

-Such a story’d have legs!

-Not a chance. There's been some nosing, but nobody talks down here. The few who have are shot dead out of
general principles.

-I'd throw in the sponge right now!

-Wise. This is my last term.

-Leaving a field littered with...?

-Hey! Show me a political field not littered with something!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?