Tuesday, February 14, 2012

 
Widows and Orphans-–a Speculation


-So you bet on their eviction?

-Into the snow and ice!

-And you relish it!

-More if a huge truck flings by and throws up
frozen mud!

-Just deserts in your mind?

-The widow married a weak fool and taught the children
to revere his shoddy memory!

-Well, let's leave them in metaphor, still huddled!

-Let's not, for I'm also wagering that the Goody Two Shoes
of the church will rescue them. Warm food and beds!

-So you also make money from hope?

-I don't really discriminate.

-But the times they can be most volatile!

-Yeah! Thus the more I don't hedge. I plunge!

-It could end up you out there freezing and shattered!
Ruined!

-Then I would await the church ladies and steal their
pretty purses.

-How can you live with yourself?

-I just keep on betting I can.

Labels: ,


Comments:
No end to repub charms.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?